Lobsta truck

Almost every year I go to Maine to visit my grandma, step-grandpa, and their kitties. We're usually there for a week, and every day of that week I have a lobster roll for lunch and a 1.5 lb. whole Maine lobster for dinner with New England clam chowder topped with a healthy serving of oyster crackers. I've been craving the perfect lobster roll lately so I scavenged the city and the internet. Los Angeles has no shortage of seafood restaurants. However, finding the perfect joint for authentic Maine lobster rolls has been a challenge. Then, one day out of the blue, the Lobsta Truck was born! Hoorrraaay!


So Friday night on my way to Philippe's for some french-dipped roast beef sandwiches, the Lobsta Truck burst out of nowhere to my excitement. I've been wanting to try it forever! So I checked online and found out it was going to be at the Santa Anita Racetrack in Arcadia on Saturday.

Cut to Saturday. I drove to Santa Anita Racetrack looking for the Lobsta truck, with a heavy hankering for a lobster roll and clam chowder, and it was GONE! It was supposed to be there until 4 p.m. and it WASN'T! Oh well, my quest for the Lobsta truck shall continue.......